Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Baaaaaaaaaccccckkkkk Aggainn

Back Again! Well, maybe that's the umpteenth time I am saying this, but this time I am serious! Life has/had become very busy with me picking up two different jobs within the company, but that is a bad excuse for keeping quiet! All my five senses were deeply drenched in Sabre (a very bad thing!), but my sixth sense just had it's own mind. Well, that's what brought me back because it told me if I don't live beyond my 4 walls, I don't have a life. So here I am and here's where I will be.


WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2008 WITHOUT RECESSION, TERRORISM, STUPIDITY


Gone are the days when we wished that something nice would happen...These days all our wishes are towards having status quo or maybe wishing that something worse wouldn't happen. Feels weird, but is that far from the truth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Look what others are reading !! Courtesy : Digg.com

Intesting projects : Fun time :D