Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Aamir Khan's blog

Aamir is a great guy! Not just for the kind of films he chooses, but also for the way he plays his part to "perfection". You never get too tired of Aamir except for a few movies like Fanaa....interesting, I can't think of anything beyond that except for a couple of movies that he did before reaching prime time.

Fanaa was a bad movie by Aamir standards..just like Raja Hindustani (one more name comes out :)), but they were both big Blockbuster hits in Bollywood, re-writing records that were in place at that time (this whole records thing is a sham...we can probably have a record for not having a record :))...anyways, looking at the success of these movies and my pathetic views about them, I should probably re-phrase what I said in Aamir's words..these movies "didn't work for me". Apparently the movie "Memento didn't work" for Aamir, but he doesn't consider it a bad movie because everybody is entitled to his/her perspective. I sincerely agree, my opinion is mine and your opinion is yours and so the movies didn't work for me :)...And where do I know this from (given the fact that Aamir is "media shy")...welll, his own personal blog that seems quite recent! I was doing my daily morning routine of checking on updates from Movieland and chanced upon this :)

No matter whether you are a ardent, die-hard fan of Aamir or not, this is going to be an interesting read. Aamir's Blog. Interesting to see him read all comments and even reply to them :). Aamir Khan is just too perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Look what others are reading !! Courtesy : Digg.com

Intesting projects : Fun time :D