Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Elegant design


Here's an example of design with attitude..Sheer elegance!
This is what I was talking about when I said that Sony's readers could be a lot better if they used Apple's design :). This offering is from Apple and this is their latest iPod shuffle. It carries a competitive price tag with it too..just $79 for a 1GB player..Apple claims that it is into "green" technology with this product, but I don't really buy that argument..Their claims are just based on the idea that their new shuffle is just half as big as the old one! I work for Sabre and our headquarters are in "green" buildings which is why, I very well know that making a green product is much bigger an effort than slashing its' size to half...I am surely not complaining about this product though...It's great and I love it!! Only disadvantage --> Even if you lose it, you will never know! Well, until you try to dig it out for your next song :).
Neighbours envy, owners pride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Look what others are reading !! Courtesy : Digg.com

Intesting projects : Fun time :D