Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Creative ?

Advertising never stops to amaze me!

Some are funny, some are creative, some have a very good feel to them, some you remember because you hate them so much and some of them are just very creatively located !!

I was browsing and ran across this one. Hope you guys like it too! This is a German Ad for a job website and is located on vending machine. I have never seen anything this creative on a vending machine. All I see is an occasional splash of letters in different colors!

Btw, if you have time and if you are in a setup where you can laugh loudly, do look at this website. Some ads here had me in splits ::D :D :D

http://veryfunnyads.com/

Enjoy Life when it seems too short :). When it seems too long, just get some good friends around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Look what others are reading !! Courtesy : Digg.com

Intesting projects : Fun time :D