Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Not even a tear ?


Pitter Patter, Pitter Patter..drip drip drop drip...smell of drenched earth, pleasant music of flowing water and dripping rain, animals and birds scampering for shelter, some enjoying it, God using the sky as a canvas and painting a rainbow in the sky, taking pictures from the sky and playing loud thunder...and ofcourse me in the center of it all playing in the rain!!

"Vijay, wake up!!, wake up!!", shouted Sharmila and shook me up from my sleep. I was in my dream world enjoying every bit of it when i was forced to come back to reality. Weather reports this morning forecasted thunderstorms accompanied with "large hail" out here and I was really hoping for a good time. Well, whenever you anxiously wait for something it never happens (atleast with me :()...and so it didn't this time too..Leave alone thunderstorms, there has been just no rain here! I really doubt the weather reports here. They were much better back in India where the weather were not very precise but were surely accurate! I do not doubt the technology here but surely doubt the over zealous technologists who might be more than interpreting various cues from nature. You can tell that this is not the first time this happened :). I doubt if there are "many more" unknown parameters while predicting weather here....

Latest reports say that it is going to get wet later on in the night...how i wish i could prolong my dream and continue it till the night..For now, there is rain in sight anywhere except for the moistness of my eyes. How I wish God could shed a tear for me :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Look what others are reading !! Courtesy : Digg.com

Intesting projects : Fun time :D