Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Relationships, Temporary ?



Rowena, a friend/colleague of mine left our group to take up other opportunities and it suddenly seemed like a big change to me! She just sits right across and we exchange quite a few pleasantries every day. So, her exit all of a sudden breaks a rhythm I am "used" to. It looks like a permanent change but I know it will seem that way till I get used to a new tune.

Ever wondered how everything in life is so temporary ?
It seems permanent as long as it lasts! I have endured endless summers, prisoned winters :) (that almost how it feels) and they seemed never ending..


Arrgghh, I am going in circles here..I think temporary/permanent is how we see things! My friends will "always" be there for me. There will be personal, professional and geographical changes required in their lives (ofcourse mine too!!) that might bring in some distance. 'Seasonal changes' are permanent although seasons are not. I have this weird habit of correlating practical experiences in life to what I see in nature. Well, there are other weirder habits. I will probably mention that on a different day when I undergo a different experience.
For now, I will call it quits. It is Spring here but it almost seems like summer here in Dallas. Temperatures have been loitering around in the 90s and the 100s. Oops... there goes my theory about "seasonal changes" for a toss !!!


Well, what the heck!! Life itself is temporary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Look what others are reading !! Courtesy : Digg.com

Intesting projects : Fun time :D