Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

COMPROMISED!!


I read so much about it and I had seen people talk too many precautions against it. I always wondered why the world was so skeptical about things, why it was no negative, doubtful and always suspecting. I thought some companies made a killing out of this fear from people by providing protective blankets and I always thought this was really unnecessary. I am not talking about bird-flu that apparently has fewer victims than people killed by lightning.....

My credit card has been compromised! Somebody used it fraudulently. I never knew why people were so skeptical about using it on the internet, but now realise that there is surely a reason behind the fear. I live in Irving, Texas and somebody used my card from Montreal, Canada. I am sure this was during our trip to California! There were two transactions on one day and nothing eversince! Don't know if it is the calm before the storm. I just realised these today and had my card cancelled! My card company, Chase said that they cancelled it, but now I don't believe anything. Atleast for the next few weeks after which my heart might catch a positive beat!
Be careful, everybody..exercise caution. There is always that somebody lurking around that corner looking out for that card of yours to do that dirty transaction! Agony, pain, despair all written over my face now.

A stitch in time surely saves nine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Look what others are reading !! Courtesy : Digg.com

Intesting projects : Fun time :D