Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Did I go to Pittsburgh?

Did I really go and meet my sister in Pittsburgh or was it just a dream? Even if it was true, it sure does seem just like a dream...nothing seems to be patient in life and neither am I :)...I just seem to be in a railway junction and trains are just whizzing past me! Wonder how I can make a few moments stick in my life! I know I will remember our trip to Columbus and especially to Pittsburgh because that was the first time I ever surprised somebody so unexpectedly :)...but, it happened so fast that it just seems like a dream.

Feel bad every day that I am paying lesser and lesser attention to friends and family who are more and more important to me...can't call this a conscious or an unconscious choice...all that I wanna say is this is something I have "fallen" into and I don't like it! Living a life and leading a life are just two different things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Look what others are reading !! Courtesy : Digg.com

Intesting projects : Fun time :D